MCR, the seventh-largest hotel owner-operator in the United States, has acquired The Hilton Garden Inn Providence at Rhode Island’s T.F. Green International Airport (PVD), which serves 4 million passengers annually.
Great Reasons to Stay at The Hilton Garden Inn Providence
The Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick is a 10-minute walk to T.F. Green’s terminal, which offers domestic service from Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Southwest, and United. Norwegian Airlines flies to Ireland, Northern Ireland and Scotland. Azores Airlines provides seasonal service to Ponta Delgada and beyond.
“Rhode Island may be the smallest state, but it has one of the best airports,” says Tyler Morse, CEO and Managing Partner of MCR. “Twenty-five percent of the U.S. population lives within 500 miles of PVD — and when they’re passing through Providence, we welcome them all at The Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick.”
The Hilton Garden Inn Providence Hotel Amenities:
- 160 spacious guestrooms with oversized work desks and ergonomic chairs
- A connection to the popular Iron Works Tavern
- Free fast Wi-Fi
- A 24-hour business center with printing service
- A 24-hour convenience store
- A fully-equipped fitness center with an indoor pool
- A complimentary hot breakfast buffet
- Laundry and valet service
- Access to the InterLink transportation hub, which connects commuter trains, a commuter parking garage, rental car services and a skywalk to T.F. Green’s terminal
- A free airport shuttle
The Iron Works Tavern: Food, Beverage, and Fun Conveniently Located Next to The Hilton Garden Inn Providence
And as for those looking for exceptional food and drink should look no further than the Iron Works Tavern. This historic 1867 Rhode Island Malleable Iron Works Factory was repurposed into a community favorite full-service restaurant and tavern. Being ever so close to The Hilton Garden Inn Providence Hotel, positive Yelp reviews, and incredible food and drink prices, should make for great reasons to stop in and have a glass or two.